A Three-bedroom Maisonette house plan in Kenya is a building with two floors or more but most commonly two stories. It is spacious, comfortable, and quiet. The maisonette Is perfect for larger families because of its size, it is spacious and more comfortable.
Ground floor and upper floor of a 3-bedroom maisonette house plan in Kenya.
This are some of the features a three bedroom maisonette house plan in Kenya contains;
The Ground floor.
1.This is what we find on the ground floor of a 3-bedroom Maisonette:
2.The entry porch – acts as an extra barrier protecting your home from thieves.
3. The Kitchen/pantry- this is where the preparation of meals occurs.
4. The lounge – a space in which you can sit and relax with your family members. Has a couch normally and a television.
5. The dining room – has furniture and this is a room where meals are taken. Store- where surplus house materials or even tools are kept.
6. The Water closet- this entails the washroom and the bathrooms.
The Upper floor.
1. Master en-suite and balcony – this is a room that contains a bedroom, a toilet, and a bathroom set aside a room with the bed space and closets
2. Two-bedrooms each have a balcony.
3. Shared Water closet – this is for the other two bedrooms in the 3-bedroom Maisonette house in Kenya. Approximately a 3-bedroom Maisonette house plan in Kenya has 202 square meters.
House Plans Kenya
bungalow house plans
five bedrooms house plans
four bedrooms house plans
maisonette house plans
one bedroom 2
three bedrooms house plans
3 bedroom maisonette building plan in Kenya
4 bedroom bungalow house plan
4 bedroom flat roof design
apartment plan for 1 and 2 bedroom units
apartment plans for 2 bedrooms with swimming pool
bungalow house plans Kenya 3 bedrooms house plan Kenya
four bedroom house plan with 3 en-suite bedrooms
maisonette house plan 4 bedrooms
maisonette house plan Kenya 4 bedrooms flat roof
Merits of a 3-bedroom maisonette house plans in Kenya.
1.Has a parking space. One can now park their car home without living it on the streets because the car has a garage attached to it.
2. A 3-bedroom Maisonette house plan in Kenya has several facilities for example a swimming pool, gym and entertainment area which serve the family members. This helps them to cut off the cost of going to the swimming and gym located in the streets.
3.Location. Most 3 bedroom Maisonette are located in the inner parts of the town where one is exposed to a variety of amenities around them. One also gets to have a great view of the surrounding area since it has another floor on its top.
how much does a 3 bedroom house cost to build in kisumu
how much does a 4 bedroom building cost to construct in homabay 10 determinants to look out for
how much does it cost to build a 5 bedroom house in Kenya
how much does it cost to build a three bedroom house in Kenya
how much does it cost to build a two bedroom house in Kenya you need to know this
maisonette designs in Kenya
Factors to consider when building a 3-bedroom Maisonette in Kenya.
1.Ready-made or original house design. You should get opinions from people who have built or purchased new homes which will help and guide you on what to resort to.
2.Understanding your own unique needs. Speaking and communicating your ideas with an architect is crucial. The architect will help you with ideas that will guide you not to make costly mistakes.
3.Planning your space. You should consider some of the basic principles, for example, a 3-bedroom Maisonette can have two bedrooms on the ground floor and one bedroom, probably the master bedroom on the upper floor. This helps to ease communication among the occupants of the house.
4.Getting the right materials. This is to enhance durability. For example, in a termite-infested area, the use of timber is discouraged.
Building a 3-bedroom Maisonette in Kenya is at a fair price. When we give a spot check on the merits and demerits of a 3-bedroom Maisonette house plan, the benefits outweigh the disadvantages.
West Kenya Real Estate is an all-in-one real estate company offering construction, management, letting, sale, and valuation services to clients all over the country. We’ve over 8 years of experience and have handled a diverse range of property constructions, designs, and management. Talk to us today about your next project. You can reach us on call/SMS/WhatsApp via
+254789 217 685 / +254 724 481 087.